Monday, December 18, 2006

Quite edified by the campaign result

Pizza Hut has taken the site down and may be rethinking their ethical standards, hehe. I updated my post below to reflect the changes. Wow, this is much better than bitching behind the scenes in politics. Very fast!

And of course, I can't help but notice the TIME magazine article, that talks about bloggers being inflential but of course, never mentions mommybloggers, or personal bloggers that write about IF or medical/illness subjects. I can't help but think that we are getting somewhere, and influencing something, even if they dismiss us. But it does seem strange that there isn't one word anywhere about us, doesn't it? I'll bet Pizza Hut knows who we are. (chuckle)

There are a bunch of posts I've been saving up in my head about the Liberal Party Convention and my Crime Victim conference, perhaps tonight I'll write them out. I think I've been distracted by both real life and the blogger silliness. Time to get back to changing the world.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear it and thanks for the update! Hope your season is peaceful!

    ReplyDelete