Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I survived, sort of...

Long day, next time Dear M. please do NOT let me eat anything called a "vegan organic pumpkin muffin". Not such a lovely effect on my digestive system....did all my friends know that just because things are organic, it doesn't make them bacteria free?

I didn't. Or I forgot, meh.

So, my sweets, today went well, but apparently it takes so long to get into the paper that hell will freeze over before this damn thing gets published. I give up. I was extra adrenalized today, positively nutty nervous, practically having mini-strokes, so it was nice to spend time with someone kind beforehand. And I topped it off by visiting another friend afterward.

Have to run and be sick now.

Blecch

10 comments:

  1. feel better soon............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fun. I hope you feel less pukey post-haste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, crap (pun intended). Hope you feel better soon, AC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that the muffin passes quickly. Poor you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "vegan organic pumpkin muffin." Even the name sounds like something I would want to avoid.

    Hope you're feeling less sick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We should have been suspicious of something so healthy sounding. Sorry that meeting up resulted in...you know, stomach cramps! I'm glad that I ventured out of blogland to meet you in real life. And thanks for all the amazing info you put out on this blog (and in real life).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huumph. So much for the good stuff eh? I hope you feel better very soon!!

    ReplyDelete