Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy bad me New Year!

Dear people who live in my neighbourhood:

Please start selling some more of your houses. None of you seem to have any houses for sale, and I really really friggin need to buy a new house, k?

My basement has flooded twice and now part of my roof has fallen in in the last two weeks alone, and the bathtub no longer works, and I mostly am still smiling, but seriously? I need to reno, which darling hubs is not keen on, or I need to get a new place.

And none of you with the nice houses I want seem to be selling yet. Only the crappy houses like mine.

So please hurry up and sell, ok? Cause there is a bucket in my kid's room catching roof drips, and ummm, that sucks!!! And I am running out of good cheer and optimism.

Anyone have any?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the joys (??) of home ownership...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog through a comment on Flotsam, and am really enjoying it. I love your pen name.

    Susanna

    ReplyDelete